Someone help me please

Just aThOuGhT

i have a question i have a hydro setup thats ebb and flow its a 3 foot by 2 foot tray i have 6 plants in cubes sitting in hydro tron there about 12 inches tall and are on a 18 hour light cycle and one of them has little bugs like mites on it and i was wondering if there is anything to put on the plant to kill the bugs or do i just gotta say fuck it and remove the plant

yo grab some neem oil to mix a spray and 2 small cans of that doctor doom.. doom the room then let it clear out. spray the plants real good for 2 days with the neem, then doom the room again after the 2 days. this should kill all the mites it worked for a friend of mine in his basement.. if not it will hold it all at bay at least for this grow untill you take everything out and bleach bath it all.. it is very hard to get rid of spider mites but not impossible..

i bought some stuff called floramite it was highly recommended but its super strong you really have to dilute it but you can use it as a spray or to dip the plants in but it has done wonders ive done it twice and i dont see no signs of bugs and the plants didnt wilt or take a hit and yea great stuff if you can get your hands on it and it last for 45 days so its long lasting but no harsh effects

Are there any little holes in the leaves? Or any sign of damage? I would weigh out the effects. A couple of bugs or insecticide? I'd rather share just a little with the bugs than smoke some raid. I had a few small gnats in a grow I did a while ago. I started some seeds in peat pucks then moved to hydro set up when they were large enough. Little moss gnats I guess they where called. They didnt do anything to my plants. Just a thought.

Are there any little holes in the leaves? Or any sign of damage? I would weigh out the effects. A couple of bugs or insecticide? I'd rather share just a little with the bugs than smoke some raid. I had a few small gnats in a grow I did a while ago. I started some seeds in peat pucks then moved to hydro set up when they were large enough. Little moss gnats I guess they where called. They didnt do anything to my plants. Just a thought.

the only holes or damage i have is from those dumb spider mites they eat the leaves and thats how i knew i had them i couldnt even see them at first just little bite marks but honestly i dipped my plants in the stuff and im good im also still in my veg cycle so yea if they werent eating my shit id have no problem but ive asked around before i use stuff and i got high praise for the stuff id recomend it to anyone perwsonally

Back
Top Bottom