Someone Help me?

Ribbit420

I have switched the lighting to 12/12 9 days ago and still unable to see any changes or anything.. They are growing like normal really and are very green..????????? can someone help me??:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Hey Black!

I tried to click on your pic link and my browser closed??
#2 question??
How long do I grow in the veg. state?

Re: SOmeone Help mE!!?

a plant's natural veg state ends when it shows preflowers... of course, you can force-flower before that, by switching to 12/12... if preflowers have shown before you flip it (usually around 8 weeks, depending on strain), the plant will show buds in around a week... but the earlier you flower, the longer it takes... how many nodes tall is your plant? how long did you veg it be4 you flowered?

my plants are about 8 sets of leaves and about 10 inches tall iv had them vegin for about 3 weeks and im feeding them 10-15-10 every time i water.
the top of one is going kinda yellow with a touch of red but just the new groth on the very top. i got my seeds from b c bud depot and they are supposed to be bc blueberry.:bong:

i have no money for this and i was wondering if i could take clones off these plants now on 12/12 and opinions for rooting in plain water

Ribbit420 said:
my plants are about 8 sets of leaves and about 10 inches tall iv had them vegin for about 3 weeks and im feeding them 10-15-10 every time i water.
the top of one is going kinda yellow with a touch of red but just the new groth on the very top. i got my seeds from b c bud depot and they are supposed to be bc blueberry.:bong:
dunno if that's a good idea... you're probably over ferting it a bunch... they only really need to be ferted once every few weeks... and after vegging 3 weeks it'll take another little while to show buds...

Back
Top Bottom