Stat Flush - need results

Marry Me Mary

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the Stat Flush 5 Cap works, it's supposed to give me clean piss after an hour after taking the 5 capsules and following the directions, and clean for up to 4 hours, with the 60-90 minute mark being the best time to piss. I've read reviews on it, and of about 12 reviews, 10 said it worked, and they used it multiple times never failing, one guy said he failed cause he doesn't think he used it right, so i don't count that, and another said he failed. I have to take a home drug test ( one from cvs, or a rite-aid ) for a drug evaluation from a drug and alcohol counselor, ordered by the courts/parole officer, so i have to get it. i smoked no more then a gram of hash over a span of about 3 days, and before that i was clean for 30 days. Should i use Stat ( as the reviews seem good, and has a money back gaurantee, i know a good amount of people on here aren't fans ), or should i get some vitamins and dilute my piss? i could use some good advice here. :thanks:

i also have an extremely fast metabolism, i can't gain wait if my life depended on it, i weigh about 150 pounds, and am 5'11", i have pretty much no fat in my body. typically i can get marijuana out of my system in no more then 3 weeks and that's if ive been smoking a whole lot. i took xanax a night before a drug test and pissed absolutely clean in the morning. i've been pissing a lot these last two days, and have 3 days till i have to take the test. which will give me about 8 days of sober time.

If it was me I would go to CVS or rite aid and buy a test and see if I was clean, also look for ways to pass if necc.
I never heard of Stat Flush so can't comment

Substitution of clean urine.
Synthetic urine
Has to be correct temp.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the Stat Flush 5 Cap works, it's supposed to give me clean piss after an hour after taking the 5 capsules and following the directions, and clean for up to 4 hours, with the 60-90 minute mark being the best time to piss. I've read reviews on it, and of about 12 reviews, 10 said it worked, and they used it multiple times never failing, one guy said he failed cause he doesn't think he used it right, so i don't count that, and another said he failed. I have to take a home drug test ( one from cvs, or a rite-aid ) for a drug evaluation from a drug and alcohol counselor, ordered by the courts/parole officer, so i have to get it. i smoked no more then a gram of hash over a span of about 3 days, and before that i was clean for 30 days. Should i use Stat ( as the reviews seem good, and has a money back gaurantee, i know a good amount of people on here aren't fans ), or should i get some vitamins and dilute my piss? i could use some good advice here. :thanks:
About your only option at this point. Never try to sub when doing a court ordered test. If you get caught its an immediate felony.
"When you are ready to begin, take the entire contents of the bottle over a 10-minute period. Remember to drink at least 32 to 40 ounces of water. Since toxins are eliminated primarily through urination, urinate at least 2 to 3 times.
NOTE: For women over 180 lbs, and men over 200 lbs, use 2 bottles."
So its primarily using dilution to try and beat the tests which is about the only option you have at this point.

i have used stat flush capsules twice and passed the first time i used it i did percocets the night before the drug test and passed and the second time i smoked a gram of weed the night before my drug test and passed yet once again it works no doubt but you also need to take a multi vitamin with a small glass of milk 15 minutes after taking the five capsules with the 32-40 ounces of water cuz when the capsules flush your system they also clean out vitamins and other stuff like creatine out of your system aswell and these thing are needed in your system so that its not realized that you have used a flush kit also diluting your urine with water and taking vitamins dont work when you dilute the urine they can also tell that aswell

i have used stat flush capsules twice and passed the first time i used it i did percocets the night before the drug test and passed and the second time i smoked a gram of weed the night before my drug test and passed yet once again it works no doubt but you also need to take a multi vitamin with a small glass of milk 15 minutes after taking the five capsules with the 32-40 ounces of water cuz when the capsules flush your system they also clean out vitamins and other stuff like creatine out of your system aswell and these thing are needed in your system so that its not realized that you have used a flush kit also diluting your urine with water and taking vitamins dont work when you dilute the urine they can also tell that aswell just take the 5 capsules where you are under 180 pounds along with 32 to 40 ounces of water followed by a multi vitamin with a small glass of milk 15 minutes later my suggestion to you to make sure you dont drink too much water just drink 1100 milliliters cuz 40 ounces is 1182.94 milliliters and 32 ounces is 946.352 milliliters also take on empty stomach with no coffee orange or apple juice or any acidic drinks of anykind the day of the test until you have completed the urine test

Back
Top Bottom