Storage issues.

Jenkins

O.k., I've been having a little bit of some storage issues. I'm not what you'd call a heavy smoker, I usually only smoke on the weekends, and I dont usually smoke that much. When I store my weed though, It always tends to develop like a funky smell. Like it smells different then from when I first buy it. And I'm talking like over a matter of days. So, my question is which way would you recommend for my situation to store my weed so it stays fresh smelling and not so that it will almost make you gag. Sorry if this has already been asked, but I just would like to have an answer specific to my problem. thanks again.

Re: Storage issues...

I take the baggies and put them in vitamin and pill bottles. It seals it up good and keeps it pretty fresh.

BCMAN420 said:
short term= cool , dark place/or fridge

long term=freezer

how long do you mean by long term? and if u put it in freezer, does the bud freeze? ive never heard of putting it in freezer, sounds very interesting

when i say long term im talking 1 year+, the bud dont freeze like ice cubes or somethin, they just get really cold i guess, stops it from mold growth or n e other kind of bacteria, freezing is the only way to go for long term, in my experience..

Back
Top Bottom