Strain help!

cherry garcia

has anyone grown New York Power Diesel from Nirvana Seeds??? Im thinking of buying some of those beans b/c i love the diesel soooo much. Also, i have Cataract Kush and Connie Chung from Dna. Can anyone give me some feedback on these strains??? thanks

Re: Strain help!?!?!?

i my self havent grown any of them but my cousin grew New York Power Diesel from Nirvana Seeds and sayed it was some of the best stuff he has ever grown

Re: Strain help!?!?!?

I wouldn't buy from Nirvana if I were you. My friend did and he is lucky he ever got the package. The writing on the envelope looked like a 2 year old did it and the address was wrong. He showed me his email confirmation and the address was right on it, but they wrote it wrong on the package. 2 out of 3 strains he got looked viable, but one (snow white) looks totally premature. He is crossing his fingers they will germ. That is why I would order from someone else if I were you.

nope havent grown those strains but i recommend buying seeds from a trustworthy seed bank like amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com, i ordered mine from there, fast shipping, but now i have to wait to get some bud off these pretty ladys...

Back
Top Bottom