Strawberry Jelly

420Soldier69

The other night my friend was throwing a ecviction party. I decided to roll a blunt, but let my friend do it instead. Well he decided to rub strawberry jelly all over it. I had never smoked a blunt like that before. The blunt went between six heads and it went around to me 3 times (3 hits each). I asked who told him about putting jelly on a blunt and he said that he just decided to try it one day. He told me about putting syurp on it to. I have a few questions about it though.

First off does anyone else like to smoke this way?
Does putting jam on it negatively affect your body?
and lastly what else can i put on a blunt besides hash oil and keif to get me higher? :bong:

It was just tendo and between 6 heads but it felt like i was extremely high. Lovin it

Well I just rolled my first jelly blunt for myself. I rolled up a blunt of chronic and put grape jelly on it. I put a bit more on than my friend by accident ,but damn. My friend should get a noble piece award or some shit cuase it gets you so fucking high! This definately cant be good for you ,but I dont smoke for my health anywayz. I was able to hit that at least 30+ times. You all should try a blunt of it for yourselves. Ill try to get some pics of the next grape one im about to smoke. Oh and listen to wiggy wiggy from spm next time your high that songs tight.

I've heard of honey and chocolate sauce/syrup.

It doesn't really add to your high, though. It makes it burn slower and adds a certian flavor to it.

Does putting jam on it negatively affect your body?

It can't be any worse then smoking a blunt filled with cannabis.

Just don't over-do it and make your blunt all soggy.

Back
Top Bottom