Stunted growth?

Starkiller

Hello everyone
I finally have a grow underway after several failed attempts. My question is does this plant look normal? She is about five weeks old and sprouting her 7th node. I'm asking because she looks so short compared to all the pictures and other journals I have looked at. I didn't start feeding her bytes till she was prolly almost four weeksold could this have stunted her? She is in soil and I'm using fox farms nutes. I don't know my ph levels I haven't got a kit yet. My lighting is a 250w mh with a few 6500k cfls for backup. Uploading pics in a sec. Thanks guys

image9220.jpg
image9220.jpg

Here's a picture

That plant looks health to me but I have killed more weed than Roundup. What strain are we talking here? I have had plants that I burned with the lights and over watered that slowed growth and while it ended up a little small, the bud was still fine. Did you have any problems early on? Is it an auto? If it's not an auto, just keep it in veg state a while longer if you want. Lots of people on here much smarter than I am, I am sure you will get some good input.

Just the strain type believe me during flowering she will double or triple in size if space is concern you TOP it. But the size is based on strain type cause indicas are shorter and bushy as sativas are longer they take longer to flower but you're all good but make sure before you flower your pot is big enough or it will get root bound.

Awesome thank you guys for the input. It definitely helped put my mind at ease. She is in a five gallon container will that be big enough?

Back
Top Bottom