Submersible Water Pump: Help & Suggestions

dudewithaquestion

hi, i currently am running a 9 site rdwc setup. i am using 2x - 920 gph submersible water pumps. i am using 2 because when i tried 1 bucket 8 and especially 9 was barely dripping due to lack of power. so i have a spare 920 pump and i am running 1 of them to 4 buckets and the other to 9.

now the reason for this thread is because where i am from there is nothing for well over 500 miles shop wise so i have to order online. so what i need suggestions or experience for is what submersible pump would the you vets recommend for me to get because i will be upgrading my grow in a month to 12 sites.

also could you provide a link for some decent "CHEAP" ball valve or restrictors or reducers because i have no idea where to get them or if they exist.

my feed line is 1/2 inch and like i said i am currently running 2x - 920 gph pumps which could run the 12 site 6 sites per pump but even so the 1st buckets get all the power and it dies down on the later ones.

i would love to get a pump powerful enough and hopefully some sort of restrictor so that i can have even stable powerful flow to each bucket while not having to use multiple pumps in my res.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom