Supplier of Glass Joints?

Frostleaf

I'm starting a business in Massachusetts for glass blowing and I was wondering if any of you other members knew of a company that supplies the bulk boxes of glass joints for sliders and such?

I found a few places but they are for the most part related to their own product, but I am looking for the ground joints themselves prior to all the company logos and designs. I remember coming across a German company that makes them at their base level for glassblowers and bong makers but I cannot find where I saved it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Cant help with the information you seek but I wish I'd met you before I moved out of MA!

I did lampwork as a hobby for a few years back. The picture you see next to my name here was my one year hammer that I made.

Now, when you say "glass joints" ... can you be a little more specific? The slide you pull out to carb your hit fits into a glass tube which is attached to the bong with rubber washer... is that what you are looking for?

Yes that is what I am looking for, the manufactured "nipple" that connects to the other one that has the whitewash/acid wash look to it. As I said I once found a german company that makes them at their base component and you tether the glass from there on yourself, but I cannot find that website as I do not even remember what it was called or how I found it in the first place.

The problem I am having is I find them on laboratory supply sites that are just horrible to load so nothing works, or its already branded by someone else who does lampwork.

Happy New Year Frostleaf.

:goodluck: there are two glass stores in Providence that should be able to help.
The Kind Connection on Thayer St Prov RI
OPM in Downtown Prov
Both have glass blowers they buy from who command Top dollar and I am sure they would be willing to help and might be interested in sharing your work.
There are also Glass Blowers all across RI who would be able to help

Seraphim, hope all is well out in Jersey and hope you have a great New Year!

You too Wingman420!

Happy New Year to you and all my brothers and sisters out here!

Yeah, you too guy reading this at home. Light one up! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom