Synethetic Urine storage parameters

seedy420

Got some good advice from a dude on here about preparing for the future. Now, I have two questions: 1. What synthetic urine do you trust the most, 2. What are the storage parameters for synthetic urine (or whatever brand you suggest), and 3. How long is synthetic urine good for (depending on the company suggested and temperature at which it's stored).

Thanks guys!

Re: Synethetic Urine storage parameters...

I forgot to mention that Quest Diagnostics is the company contracted to analyze all urine samples, so (according to all my sources [ie. alot of you guys]) synthetic is a viable option for me.

Okay first off.

As of a Government Mandate, Urine is checked to make sure that it is not synthetic in all labs.

Secondly,

If your going to sneak shit in, Bring real pee of someone else. (That way you know its all good, Just dont bring in a pregnant woman's pee please.)

Last of all, Synthetic is just an overpriced waste of your good money when everyone makes urine, Just ask around someone will give it up.

Just where are you getting your dodgy information from?

As of a Government Mandate, Urine is checked to make sure that it is not synthetic in all labs.
Validity checks and any of the well known synthetics will certainly pass them. To insinuate otherwise is irresponsible.

If your going to sneak shit in, Bring real pee of someone else. (That way you know its all good, Just dont bring in a pregnant woman's pee please.)
You have been sadly misinformed. Labs do not screen for pregnancy on drug tests.

Last of all, Synthetic is just an overpriced waste of your good money when everyone makes urine, Just ask around someone will give it up.
The many who have successfully subbed with them would beg to differ. The price one pays for the product is well worth the price when one's job or their freedom are at stake.

@seedy420

1. Single poster so I don't wish to come off as a shill for any one brand. You will find much info on the preferred products just by looking around the MJ forums or by using their search engine.

2. Rule of thumb would be one year. Good idea to reorder after that time period as formulas do change to keep up with the times.

No special instructions on most for storing them, excepting to keep them out of direct sunlight.

All the best with your test.

You've never seen Cheech and Chong have you?
No. Doubtful that they visit my neck of the woods very often. If ever.

Please enlighten me Chobble. Exactly how would referring to a 70's comedy duo assist the members or visitors of this sub-forum concerned with their families financial future? Dubious info and/or flippant replies do nothing to further our cause.

Back
Top Bottom