Texas Hold'em Buzz Kill

DaHui

I love playing Texas Hold'em. I would say that I'm fairly good at it and it's always nice to have a poker night with good friends and plenty of herb.

So I was over at my bf's last night, we're playing some Texas Hold'em.. We have couple good friends over. After a couple hands, I'm thinking, damn, Yass is pretty effin' lucky tonight, he's hitting some good cards and lotsa pocket pairs all the time and slowly getting all the chips.. Pocket pairs give him 2 pairs, trips, and he's getting many high suited cards giving him flushs pretty often too. I say nothing, just thinking this must be his night.

About an hour later a new game starts and we switch the seats around, I end up randomly sitting next to Yass and what do I see? 2 cards under his lap. I play it cool and say nothing while putting the puzzle pieces together.. Then when the cards come to me to deal. I shuffle, talk, joke around and I count the deck.. 48, 49, 50... 2 cards are missing. I start flipping the cards right side up and putting them in order. At this point, everyone stops talking and my bf asks what I'm doing. Then i say, "Counting the cars, looks like we got a rat. Someone mind telling me where the two Aces went?" Everyone is like wtf are you talking about... So I look at Yass and I'm like, don't you think you've been quite a bit lucky, how many pocket pairs did you get so far? He's like, I don't know, 4 maybe, I'm like you got 6, 3 were pocket Aces. He said, no I only got 2. I laughed and said, alright, true, you didn't get the 3rd one yet, I guess when you would slip those cards from under your leg that would be the 3rd time. At this point, my buddy gets mad and tells Yass to stand the f up. Yass stands up, 2 cards on his seat, 2 Aces...

Luckily, even though most of us were madly pissed off, cuz we were playing for money, we were all pretty stoned and laid back so we just decided to keep him in the game, keep his buy-in but decided he wasn't going to deal anymore and he wouldn't win any pots.

I guess people think that stoners won't notice that they are cheating or abusing the system. We might be high, but we're not dumb.

Anyone ever had a fellow mate that cheated for no freaking reason? It just sucks.We're a bunch of good friends hanging out,chilling, playing some poker and smoking and this dipshit cheats. What a buzz kill.

Yea I woulda been pissed too. Good thing yall were with friends cause that wouldn't fly at many places. Dude would be out the game, no money, and a busted nose.

I've seen plenty of cheaters--thankfully never had any friends cheat on my table...but you already know that guy is not a friend. I like the way you checked him on it though. I don't know if I could've been so kind :smokin:

:bongrip: Peace

He sounds like a...what's the new word...dickhead.

I trust that the cheater what's not your bf. I'm afraid that you guys are much more forgiving than I would be. If that had gone on at my table, in the immortal words of Roy D. Mercer, "There might be a ass whuppin'"!

yea if I had my "friends" over and we played any game for money and someone was cheating and I caught them... I would take their money they put in and spilt it between who ever got cheated on and tell them they should leave or re buy in lol

There was a time in U.S. history when it was actually legal to shoot a man for cheating at poker!

Was there really? Lol

We were pretty pissed off at him.. We're not a violent gang, so we stuck to name calling and sent him out to the corner store to get more food (munchies!) and made him pay for it instead of splitting it between us as we usually do. Anyways, one thing is for sure, he won't be playing poker with us anytime soon.

I would never be able to smoke with that person again. I have some trust issues and I only smoke with people who I know I can trust or they simply haven't screwed me over yet. I would not be cool with that at all, what an ass.

Luckily my smoking circle are the people most important to me. We are all so close and I know they'd never fuck me over.

Sorry your "friend" did this. I'd be so angry.

I would never be able to smoke with that person again. I have some trust issues and I only smoke with people who I know I can trust or they simply haven't screwed me over yet. I would not be cool with that at all, what an ass.

Luckily my smoking circle are the people most important to me. We are all so close and I know they'd never fuck me over.

Sorry your "friend" did this. I'd be so angry.

Yeah I agree with Alyssa. you dont cheat against friends! plain and simple. If that was my party, you would kicked out of the game, house, and the group. Screwing over friends is just something I wont tolerate.

Back
Top Bottom