THE HiGH LiFE

deelicious916

wad up my fellow peeps .. new to the site just tryin to make my way around and say hello and figure this site out ..Im a sexy female fom cali where all the Good buds come from heheh .. cali grown baby lol lookin for some friends dont be affraid to send me a message and say hello look forward in chattin with you !!

welcome deelicious916, any chance that the 916 is your area code ? Just a wild guess you know how those cali people are tatooing their area codes on their heads etc....Hope your finding your way around the site there are many good things to see here ...see you around deelish !! :peace:

Hi deelicious916, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: For joining us.
If you need help figuring out the site just ask.
Enjoy and make some new friends.
I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Hi Deelicios916
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

Always nice to have some sexy ladies around :)
Are you going to be starting your own grow? If so, then these are some great places to start.

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Welcome to 420 dee, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site..

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom