The news?

Detained

Does everyone here read the news articles on this site. there's alot of shit in there worth reading. This one caught my eye and I'll post the link below. It's that damned Patriot Act people think is a harmless piece of paper dedicated to hunting and prosectuting "terrorists". Well, they just used it on the pot "terrorists". Sometimes I despise the bullshit our government is capable of....accually a good majority of the time i despise it.

U.S. uses anti-terror law against B.C. pot suspects

Detained said:
Does everyone here read the news articles on this site. there's alot of shit in there worth reading. This one caught my eye and I'll post the link below. It's that damned Patriot Act people think is a harmless piece of paper dedicated to hunting and prosectuting "terrorists". Well, they just used it on the pot "terrorists". Sometimes I despise the bullshit our government is capable of....accually a good majority of the time i despise it.

U.S. uses anti-terror law against B.C. pot suspects
not to brag or sound like an ass... but thank god i live in canada... though i'm a little worried that the fbi is trying to use that bullshit law against us now

Uprising said:
not to brag or sound like an ass... but thank god i live in canada... though i'm a little worried that the fbi is trying to use that bullshit law against us now
Now theres a good point. How far does the hand of the US government reach? I wonder if this anti-terror act has the cabability to "spy" or collect information legaly from other countries. We do it anyway I'm sure, but it may not always be legal channels they go through.

Back
Top Bottom