The Plants In My Grow Room

Zimbo 63

My first two girls were the narca and the tangie, you can see that they were sretched early (I germinated them without adequate lighting)
The tangie is into her second week of flower and the narca - ?

Well, I'm not sure, I've posted a pic of her top, to my eye, she's not close - but I am inexperienced.

The third pic that I have posted, is a honey peach auto from sweet seeds she flowered after three weeks, is shorter and stockier than the other strains. She is in to her third week of flower.

I have three other plants, two more honey peach one was topped and lollipopped and is into second week of flower and one, planted late undergoing LST.

The third is a Lemon auto CBD (CBD Lemon auto?)

I will post pics of the others at another time.

Narca 2.jpg

Tangie.jpg

H Peach 1.jpg

Narca Top 2.jpg

My first two girls were the narca and the tangie, you can see that they were sretched early (I germinated them without adequate lighting)
The tangie is into her second week of flower and the narca - ?

Well, I'm not sure, I've posted a pic of her top, to my eye, she's not close - but I am inexperienced.

The third pic that I have posted, is a honey peach auto from sweet seeds she flowered after three weeks, is shorter and stockier than the other strains. She is in to her third week of flower.

I have three other plants, two more honey peach one was topped and lollipopped and is into second week of flower and one, planted late undergoing LST.

The third is a Lemon auto CBD (CBD Lemon auto?)

I will post pics of the others at another time.

Narca 2.jpg

Tangie.jpg

H Peach 1.jpg

Narca Top 2.jpg
Nice, it's obvious @Zimbo 63 that you are abreast at raising plants. Your reward is forth coming.

Nice, it's obvious @Zimbo 63 that you are abreast at raising plants. Your reward is forth coming.
Another quote for you @garybo "wisdom is that, which is acquired right after the time when it was needed!" I don't know who said it..

Back
Top Bottom