The residue in a vaporizer

vaping

as a non-marijuana user (my friend Kimo was posting here for the last few months in my name) i got some news although you probably laugh at me now because this stuff is likely common to you: my hubby scraped some black stuff out of the vaporizer tube and in the grinder. yuck! he put some everclear alcohol on this on a saucer and heated it over a candle. when it got dried out he put it back into the vaporizer and he likes that way it works, a "different high" but nice, sort of sweet tasting. he says he uses very little of it.

Cool, there is a bit of black buildup in my vaporizer too (only a small spot of black that i assume is all of the tiny bits of plant material that have fallen through the screen and have been heated up many many times). There is also a lot of amber colored stuff that builds up in there that people call "condensed vapor." I figure he is probably scraping out a combination of the two, which is great to vape again :D

ewww, sounds like pipe hash... Buddy of mine would do this 'cept he'd soak all is pipes in the alcohol and then reduce it and smoke it. hence 'pipe hash' nasty..

its not the healthiest...but it works.

Back
Top Bottom