The Ultimate Soil

IceStorm

basalt.jpg

Basalt Columns​

The Ultimate Soil is being created with PARAMAGNETIC ROCK DUST. It's the new "Magic Dust" for growers in 2010.

Advantages:

*Grow organically
*Feed the soil
*Re-mineralize the soil
*Improve soil structure
*Catalyze soil biology

The basalt rock dust provides an energy unlike anything, and its been used to grow my bud - Ice Storm. My avatar is a zoom-in of the bud that looks like a pine tree in an ice storm - loaded with what we want to see with a lighted zoom lens. The plants grow so fast and produce buds really quick. You can be sure that more and more growers are going to be talking about the "magic dust" this year. Medical Marijuana Inc is looking to get an exclusive on it, but no contracts have been signed yet.

What we've learned is that the soil is not "consumed" in the growing of plants. The same amount of soil is always there, down to the last spec. What is being utilized in the soil is the "waveforms". That is why over-used soil becomes lifeless - the energies are lost and so the plants cannot thrive.

What gives the plants mass, with the waveforms, is water. Water is also the carrier of waveforms. I've been using some enhanced water also, but I did not start using it until I tested the results with the magic dust first. Adding the new water, loaded with concentrated aetheric energy, has totally exploded growth unlike anything I've ever seen in my 30 years of experience with growing. And the potency is phenomenal.

It really rocks! The 420girls will love it! :cheer:

For the best results, 1lb per sq. ft. works the best, and work it into the soil about 8" deep. That's if you've not made a compost with it already, and if you just want to add it at any stages of growing.

The water is a concentrate, and I get it from a dude that makes it for me. 6 drops will spike a gallon and once ounce will make around 100 gallons. Its a bit expensive though. I drink it straight ann feel euphoric just from the water.

The bud from this combination is the best I ever vaped.

The magic dust I use is a combination of tiny flakes and dust, the best combo. The flakes provide more paramagnetic energy and the dust provides more microbes.

I'm a newby here, and this is my kick-off post. Hope you like it.

Ice Storm

I totally agree. I use paramagnetic rock on everything I grow. I tried para rock from a few different sources but found a company that has the highest CGS ratings by far - over 9,000+. (Don't know if you are familiar with GGS but it is how paramagnetism levels are measured). They also do a variety of other mineral blends with various types of rocks that yield even greater results. Those blends cost a little more but the results more than justify the added expense. I was referred to them from a buddy who found them. Apparently, they sell to organic and commercial farmers, landscapers, etc. but they were more than happy to talk to me and very helpful even though I only wanted to buy 10-20 pounds of para rock.

Back
Top Bottom