Thermostat Please Help

stealthed-up

Hey everybody, ive stumbled across a slight problem,i really want to get my grow going & im running out of time, i have the current fan below & the controller, i want to implement a thermostat to switch between high and low speeds for when the temperature fluctuates. From what i read my fan is a PSC permanent split capacitor motor with an external rotor motor,

I was wondering if anybody would know if i can wire a thermostat to the controller or should i just get a completely new controller ?

So my fan i have is a 6" - 150 Inline , Specs ( https://www.ox-fan.com/Uploads/Products/decc1ae71c797cec_WY7XR.pdf )

Speed Controller that came with ( Shenzhen Asia Bright Industry CO., LTD - Intelligent Control Expert )

Im just looking for a good solution, a controller/thermostat that works with the fan, something that wont reduce the life. At this point im seriously confused, i have been reading about variacs,variable transformers, frequency iverters, variable frequency drives, variable voltage with linear management & voltage steppers.

Any help will really really be appreciated, much love ! PEACE :Namaste:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom