Thinking about soma's G13 collection...has anyone tried them?

420 Warrior

Since I've been doing this, I've yet to see a good review of soma G13 collection.

I've always heard that G13 is the best weed in the world but no one seems to grow very much of it and I would certainly love to do a G13 grow journal on it sometime.

soma has only a few G13 crosses from what I've seen and I'd like some advise on which one of these would be the hardest hitting one of them all.

Around here we smoke alot of GDP and I just want to try something that blows that out of the water in potency...something people will talk about for years. :yummy: y'all feel me?

First, thanks for the post-back cjoe

Yea that purp is prob. some of the hardest hitting I've ever tried, and that's saying alot seeing's how I'm a 25+ yrs grower/smoker.

Had some friends get a hold of some G13 a few yrs ago b4 I met them and they said it blows anything they've ever tried away including GDP, now that's got me really wanting to grow some G13...feel me?

Just can't seem to find true G13 beans anywhere, any ideas? Maybe clone only strain anymore?

Any other ideas on something totally mind blowing I can try? I'll be in the market for some more beans soon and I'll be picking some brains on some new strains (hey that rymed, poet and did'nt know it, lol)

Thanks again :thanks: :peace:

Re: Shop Apotheke

alte apotheke calw
palmen apotheke kassel

stop spamming peoples threads man, not cool! did anyone ask for you fluganflogginglobadugardeban? no!!

First, thanks for the post-back cjoe

Yea that purp is prob. some of the hardest hitting I've ever tried, and that's saying alot seeing's how I'm a 25+ yrs grower/smoker.

Had some friends get a hold of some G13 a few yrs ago b4 I met them and they said it blows anything they've ever tried away including GDP, now that's got me really wanting to grow some G13...feel me?

Just can't seem to find true G13 beans anywhere, any ideas? Maybe clone only strain anymore?

Any other ideas on something totally mind blowing I can try? I'll be in the market for some more beans soon and I'll be picking some brains on some new strains (hey that rymed, poet and did'nt know it, lol)

Thanks again :thanks: :peace:

Heres what I think:

When you are younger....you just get more high. Remember the highschool high we all think about wanting. I think thats only possible to acheive for the inexperianced smoker or younger smoker. I have beeen smokeing for 25 years off and on and I dont even come close to where I used to get high.

If ya want something they will talk about for years...try growing out some 15 week Hawian or Thai. Red Rdagon Ive heard is really strong stuff. I have some seeds Im gonna pop someday soon of red dragon.

Jack the ripper comes to mind also....its pretty flippin rippin shit. As for g13....I havent tried any of somas.

Cona :thumb:

Thanks Cona.

I myself have smoked all of my adult life as well, and the one thing I've learned is that you can only get so high off of any particular strain, the amount you smoke is irrelevant, it all has to do with potency, not quantity.

I have some younger friends that think you need to roll a blunt the size of a large Cuban cigar in order to get the max buzz from your weed. I've tried to convince them that's not the case...but you know how young folk's think they know everything?

That's why I'm always on the hunt for the most potent strains I can find, because I like the idea of only needing one or two tokes to do the same job as a whole spliff of mid's and I always seem to conserve more of my smoke that way. Sure I could spend a lot less money on quarter oz of mid's but if I burn through it in a couple of days apposed to the week or so it takes me to smoke the same amount on GDP, I save more money in the long run with GDP...not to mention that GDP taste's and smells ten times better than any mid's out there.

My plan is to find the most potent strains of both indica and sativa, acquire the seed for these and grow both varieties for my own personal med's, instead of having to rely on other people to acquire my med's from, which is kinda' like a shot in the dark in a non-mmj state.

Right now my favorite sativa strain is AK47 and indica strain is GDP but I'm always game for something better :morenutes:

A really easy strain that is pretty strong is ak48 by nervana. It is strong and gets you really high on only a few hits and finishes really fast. Like flowers in 58 - 63 days and is vigorus vegging also. Yeald is good and seeds are cheap. Im not affiliated with nervana in any way....I always toot their horn and praise them but its because Ive had such great plants from their stock. Nothing really really special but easy growing dank ass weed that is really potent. Seeds ship discreet and on time and seem fresh.

Try Chocolope also if ya get the chance.
\Cona

Back
Top Bottom