Thinking about starting up again.

Kowalski024

I used to post on this site i had the ziggy bon g and like ten others. great place. Well is topped smokin last year cause i started getting panic attacks. iw as diagnosed with panic disorder and was on medication. I went off it in summer and been feeling pretty good ever since minus some stressful times and shit. But to get to the point im thinking of going back and smoking again on weekends. Since know i know what causes panic attacks and i know that it wasnt the weed it was me i think i could approach it from a better perspective. Cause i used to looooove smoking, had the best times of my life with myf riends and my bongs and now this summer i want to recapture some of that "magic". But in any case hello again and ill prob be around so greetings. :)

Andd just to add i know there ar epeople who smoke weed everyday for years no problem so i know its not the weed its the worrying about the weed being concerned it will cause a panic attack and the stress that comes from thinking like that that creates the anxiety etc.

I have anxiety problems and I find it helps me. You mentioned something most people don't even think of because it's so simple-going into it with the right attitude. I think that's the key with anything in life, and especially pot. Good luck.

just read the superhero thread in the pics section and you wont be able to be stressed that shit cracks me up

Back
Top Bottom