This can't be normal?

Frstimegrwr

Hi first trimmer here.posting around to try n find some answers. Ran into a few issues and can't tell what problem it is abd most the pics to help u find out look lot alike. Growing ak48 in 100% coco. Feeding 1/2 tsp foliage pro and 1 tsp cal mag. She is 4 weeks from sprouting. About 4" with four nodes.Started lst two days ago.last week transplant to 5g bucket. Lights are cfl currently only using104watts till she Islip bigger.She is on 18/6 light schedule. The last set of leaves one Of them have dark spots on edge and new growth has dark tip. They are female seeds from nirvana. From my experienced eye it looks like it can b a few different things.She was last Fed two days ago. So if this is the wrong place to post this thread my bad I'm a noob at this site too. So any help will be appreciated. Oh I did test ph Befor feeding and tested they run off. I'm waiting on digital ph to bee delivered so I have to use the strips. I know there not ideal but it gives me a good range, I feel that's better then nothing.
IMAG046823.jpg
IMAG046823.jpg
IMAG046823.jpg
IMAG046917.jpg
IMAG046110.jpg

Your coco looks a little dry in some pictures. With coco you have to water at least once a day, 2x is better, and 3x is best if you can do it. I'm growing in coco as well, I water morning and evening, and I also feed nutes 2x a day as well.

The test strips are better than nothing! I would try to get as close to 6.0, but a littttttle bit under, as shown by the color shades on those tests until your digital meter arrives.

Good job on the CalMag bud, the coco tends to absorb more calcium than it releases, so CalMag supplements are usually needed in coco.

Thanks for the advice.I have such a small plant in a big bucket so I'm nervous about over watering it abd over feeding it.UN till it has a good root system. I read that's very easy to do with small plants big container

Ok I'll start that.I appreciate the advice but those spots and coloring have nee worried.maybe over worried but it's my first baby.

Back
Top Bottom