Thoughts please

Scray

Ok guys so here's my problem. I've been growing some AutoBlackberry Kush on my balcony for a while now and they are doing great. I've had some ups and downs with this being my first attempt at outdoor, more out of curiosity than anything.
They were doing great up until about a week or so ago I noticed one is different to the others noticeably in height, the buds have more purple in than the other two plants and little or next to none crystals compared to the others, see the pics attached.
They have just been outside in my balcony under a pane of glass to protect from rain on the buds. They get plants of sunshine, I only water with rainwater and are in a perlite soil and mega worm mix. I intend to bring them in and start light deprivation the next couple days.
420-magazine-mobile604446203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1864875196.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1933441564.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1889901239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1430943193.jpg

I had some White Widows recently and one was different phenotypically. It was taller with larger, lighter coloured leaves. There wasn't any appreciable difference in their effects though. I guess that since you're consuming it,that's what counts. But having said that, you never know until you try it.

Back
Top Bottom