Tizyite's Outdoor Adventure! Mango OG

Tizyite

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!:welcome:

With a few grows under my belt i tried my hand in a outdoor crop:circle-of-love:. The seed is a bag seed from the dispensary i work for and they have all turned out pretty great so far. This plant has been tortured by the heat, with it being the middle of summer and in the middle of Los Angeles. Even with this plant just being tossed up on my roof and with minimal care i am every impressed! Mango Is usually havest mid to late auguest so we should be there soon!! Also I have a blue dream journal going that i am about to harvest so this journal will most like be updated just before harvest! Enjoy!:Namaste:

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Mango OG this phenotype 50/50
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg
If in Veg... For how long?
Seeds sprouted in
If in Flower stage... For how long?
about 4 weeks
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
soil
If soil... what is in your mix?
FFOF
If soil... What size pot?
3.5 gal
Any Pests ?
battled some aphids
How often are you watering?
Almost every 3 days
Type and strength of ferts used?
Flora Nova bloom, cal mag plus, Pro silica, hydroguard and budcandy.
Mid bloom i am using 2 tsp per/g and work my way up. and using the others as directed.

This plant was put out a little early in the season. She was topped 4 times and topped the tops. Also a lot of pruning. I have been boosting cal mag + to try to cope with the nitrogen deficiency but it hasn't seemed to do any harm

IMG_064125.JPG
IMG_063327.JPG
IMG_063024.JPG
IMG_064028.JPG
IMG_063927.JPG
IMG_062926.JPG
IMG_062627.JPG
IMG_062823.JPG

Also check out my awesome blue dream phenotype journal
Happy Growing:lot-o-toke::420:

Hello 420!
Finally got a sec for an update! this plant has probably been flowering for 6 weeks now. Hopefully she will be done in the next week or so. This was an extra plant that i just stuck outside to see how it would do this season. I am every impressed considering that the temperature averages about 86 degrees. I still never got the yellowing under control. A lot of leaves on the underside have died much faster then some others. I think this is due to the white reflective surface under the plant. Let me know what you guys think!
IMG_069326.JPG
IMG_069237.JPG
IMG_068926.JPG
IMG_068834.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom