Too much nute? or good?

archie824

I have a 15 gallon res in a DWC with 4 plants.
Starting with 10ppm R/O water,
I added 25mL of Flora Micro and 50mL of Flora Bloom.
(GH suggested 5mL/gal or 75mL of micro, gro and bloom.)
(Lucas 50% for young plants/cuttings suggests 4mL/gal [60mL of micro] and 8mL/gal [120mL of bloom].)

Then I added 2oz. of CALiMAGic (cal,mag,fe) since I heard R/O water removes all these minerals.
(GH suggested 5mL/gal or 75mL or 2.53oz.

I'm putting everything lower than the suggested amount, but my ppm is at like 480 @.5 right now.
Is that too much for a basically 2 1/2 weeks old veg [at 4 weeks, but stunted for a week and a half]?

a week ago I had it at just tap water so it was at around 200ppm because some people gave me advice to just use water without any added nutes for a few weeks to recover, and it started to show signs of deficiency (yellowing leaves, plant veins are pale/yellow/white, spots on leaves) I added a tiny amount of nutes every other day ending at around 380ppm (including tap water) and the leaves looks like they are recovering from the yellowing and actually turning green again except around the tip. I washed out my res today, cleaned and scrubbed it and the above ppm(480ppm) is my new amount of nutes but with R/O water instead of tap water.

Back
Top Bottom