Totally Freaked About Test

The Wysp

Hi Everyone!

New to the forums.... Um... I had to take a pre-employment drug test today. Until September 12th I smoked cronic, every day. Since September 12th I've smoked a total of 4 times, the last time 13 days ago (one evening, a couple of bowls). I tried dilluting my system both yesterday, and I woke up this morning 4 hours before the test and drank 6 glasses of water and took multivitamins for color. The test being run is an EIA.

Do I have any hope of passing? I hate not being able to smoke but I have held off the last two weeks, and severely cut back lately, because of job hunting.

Stats: I am a male, 5'8" tall, 168 pounds, semi active.

I'm pretty freaked... This could be a pretty sweet job if I do pass.

Thanks for any input!
-The Wysp

You should be alright, especially if it's a EIA pee test, and especially since you're in pretty good shape. Even though you're the one vying for the position and not me and have a lot more at stake, I honestly think you won't have a problem .

The one thing is that the results can get pretty skewed. I've seen firsthand friends who smoked days before the test and had clean results and others who hadn't smoked in weeks who ended up coming up positive. It's a human invention, so it's not foolproof by any means. But for what it's worth, I wouldn't be worried in the least.

Thanks for the Support!

Thanks for the words of support. I just found out the results this morning - I PASSED ! ! !

Time to light up and celebrate!

At least we know that the methods I used worked... I'll know in the future now!

-The Wysp

The Wysp, CONGRATS on passing, and thanks for posting about your method and results here. Its also been my experience that cutting back, but mnore importantly, drinking LOADS of water will help people pass.
-PM

i dont know if any of you read my post before, but here's my situation.

i had to take a pre employment test... and now the ONLY time they would ever test me would be if i broke something expensive (upwards of like... 1500 dollars or something) or if i was involved in an accident where someone got hurt.

now, being a cashier, that shit is most likely NOT going to happen, but i'd rather be safe than sorry.

but, if i don't smoke often, and drink a lot of water when i do, i'll be fine, right?
cause its been 2 months since i smoked, and i want to.

and shit, even if i cant smoke, im getting a prescription for Vicodin tomorrow, so that could be a replacement for a little while.

TheNextLife said:
i dont know if any of you read my post before, but here's my situation.

i had to take a pre employment test... and now the ONLY time they would ever test me would be if i broke something expensive (upwards of like... 1500 dollars or something) or if i was involved in an accident where someone got hurt.

now, being a cashier, that shit is most likely NOT going to happen, but i'd rather be safe than sorry.

but, if i don't smoke often, and drink a lot of water when i do, i'll be fine, right?
cause its been 2 months since i smoked, and i want to.

and shit, even if i cant smoke, im getting a prescription for Vicodin tomorrow, so that could be a replacement for a little while.

yeah man thats the rules at my job also...

Back
Top Bottom