Treatment of Pulmonary Fibrosis

hello I was very fascinated with your story. my father has pulmonary fibrosis or possibly COPD there is a lot of scar tissue doctors can't seem to tell which it is. As I did some research from your story its looking like I need to get my father on 1gram of CBD per day. I'm just curious I'm paying 50-100$ for a gram of cbd in my area and that per day for me is a lot of money any help on cbd products at a lower cost id be greatly appreciated I know I sound dumb but I'm in desperate need my father is on oxygen 24/7 for the past 6 months and it doesn't look like what the doctors are giving him are working.

hello I was very fascinated with your story. my father has pulmonary fibrosis or possibly COPD there is a lot of scar tissue doctors can't seem to tell which it is. As I did some research from your story its looking like I need to get my father on 1gram of CBD per day. I'm just curious I'm paying 50-100$ for a gram of cbd in my area and that per day for me is a lot of money any help on cbd products at a lower cost id be greatly appreciated I know I sound dumb but I'm in desperate need my father is on oxygen 24/7 for the past 6 months and it doesn't look like what the doctors are giving him are working.

I think the lack of response proves there's little to be known about whether Cannabis can help folks with lung problems. I'm posting this to bump it up and hopefully somebody who knows something about all this can give us some info. I'm sorry about your Dad...that's really sad. Do check out the group on Facebook, a COPD group I believe. And I wish you well in your quest for some help.

Boy, nobody’s been on this thread for a while. That’s sad.

Anyway...as for the COPD group on Facebook...it won’t take you if you post Conservative things on your page. So I guess the DOPD organizer there is ...not a conservative. Too bad they have to be political about health.

I had PF with hyper tension 13years ago it came on quick and got progressively worse within 6months I could do very little on 02 all the time and not being to transfer 02 to my blood stream my hart grew larger on one side trying to keep up with demand.
I don’t care if u smoke,eat or use thc or cbds in a suppository it will not cure or postpone the end. It may make u feel a bit better temporarily but the only cure? The only cure, That I took was a bilateral dubble lung transplant and the anti rejection drugs that I’m on the rest of my life. Saying that, I got to walk my daughter down the ill a few years back,took my wife to Europe,a few times,and held my first grandson.
Maybe this will help mold your answers, and yes there’s always a risk of acute rejection or even a dirt nap but with PF that’s the usual outcome any way. I’m giving u this info so as to make a informed
Choice, this is hard ball with no room for mistakes or second guessing. Your in, or u not live or die
It’s up to u.

Maybe someone will jump in here and answer Donna's question? That would be most helpful. I have COPD (not PF) and need some guidance too. I'm pretty disappointed that there's really nothing anywhere about Cannabis and COPD.

Hey everyone this is the person hes talking about lol.. It has been a crazy 3 years for sure! One of my best friends Angie(room mate) and I moved out to Cali so we could treat her illnesses. She had brain damage that gave her seizures then when I met her she ended up having Lupus then the medicine the doctors gave her ended up giving her Pulmonary fibrosis. So since she was on 14 different meds and looking like white death,hair falling out, barely able to walk, etc etc. We researched what this plant could do and we moved out to Cali because clearly this plant was the only real healing we could get. So after being out here for less then a week we were getting our MMJ cards and they told us about this oil guy we have to meet and sure enough he pulls up outside randomly right when we are sitting there talking about him it was just nuts! So anyways he was able to supply us with high CBD oil that she took a gram a day for 6 months and she is still taking 500mg of CBD a day right now and is doing great healthy as can be!

My story is not as exciting as hers tho lol.. I got hurt at work few years back and had to have back surgery and it failed and still had tons of nerve pain so they loaded me up on pain meds till they said back fusion or nothing and no more pain meds.. Well I did not want back surgery again so I have been able to take powered cannabis in capsules 5 a day and now my nerve pain is under control and no back surgery for me! The new doctor here took new MRI's and told me her would not touch me now and I dont ever have to come back unless I have any problems!

Anyways now we are about to start a huge project with juicing the leaves that we have mothers tested of a high CBD strain. Its going to be nuts ill be making a journal in the coming weeks after all the tents and whatnot is up and running!

Thanks so much for sharing this story on here for us Mark! Cant wait for the excitement to start!!
Hi! What an amazing story! I really appreciate you sharing it. My mom was recently diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis and declining quickly. Could you give me more information on the person that connected you to the high quality CBD? We are willing to relocate if necessary. I appreciate any help you can offer.

Hi! What an amazing story! I really appreciate you sharing it. My mom was recently diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis and declining quickly. Could you give me more information on the person that connected you to the high quality CBD? We are willing to relocate if necessary. I appreciate any help you can offer.
Good morning @Zoollee hope your having a good day my friend.
Sorry about your mom. :love:
Welcome to 420magazine.
Unfortunately you picked a dead thread to post on.
2014 you probably won't get a reply.
Post here and meet everyone.

Then post your questions here.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom