Trim Hash

NoDirtWeed4Me

Ok so I had to do something with the ounce or so of trim I had from the hydro harvest so I decided to make some hash. I made the hash via the same method that DaHui suggested for making the oil in Andrews thread. I took and ground up the trim put it in a tupperware container with 70% ISO alchohol and shook the crap out of it for a few minutes and them strained it all through a metal mesh coffee filter into a glass pan. I might have pushed it through a little too well because I ended up with pretty dark green fluid. I then set it in front of a fan and let it sit there for about 18 hours and then scrapped. What I've ended up with is not quite dry yet but it's probably going to be a few grams and looks pretty good.

Here it is right after I strained it. No I didn't leave it there. My wife pointed out to my stoned ass
that it might not be a good idea to have in there with the toilet and cat box. lol :goof: So I moved it out to the kitchen table.
TrimHash_1.jpg

Here it is this morning after I scraped it together. The puddle on the right is the stuff
that is still too liquidy. And as you can see the lump o' hash on the left has a little ways to go too.
TrimHash_2.jpg

smoke.png

Nice work man. :adore:

It's not a waste.. just depends on what you want.

Ok so as of right now I can testify that this shit works.
It's still a bit wet so it's burning real slow, but when it does it's got a great aftertaste of marshmallows and a kick like a pissed off mule. I took off a very small piece(Maybe .1 grams tops) and dropped it in the bowl, my wife and I each took about 3 hits and I'm pretty damn toasted and we hardly made a dent in this little ball of fun. So if you have some trim or some crappy bud I would definitely recomend giving this a shot.

kylejones said:
i know its a waste but imagine doing it with bud
Definately not a waste. What else would you do with your trim? Also, the oil may be a little wet because you used 70% ISO. The other 30% is water that takes much longer to evaporate. 100% ISO is the way to go but it is hard to find.

Awesome bro
I'm happy people are making it.
See people, you don't need nugs, trim will do ;)
Enjoy it bro, I know I would

oh yeah i agree if you could make some potent hash oil out of your trim i would definantly doit but what i meant is that it would be a waste to do it with the bud when it could be smoked by itself regular without the hasle of hash but it realy depends on what you want.

Back
Top Bottom