Trimming & Bud Photos In Progress - Let's See 'Em Everybody - Here's A Couple

HerbChild

We all know its bitter sweet to cut our babies down but the reward is even sweeter!! Heres a couple of the vanilla kush from barneys farm that just finished @ 57days
420-magazine-mobile1473278547.jpg
420-magazine-mobile741643277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1984835694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile24888219.jpg
420-magazine-mobile396480443.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1124230188.jpg

Flushing buds since 2002

Re: Trimming & Bud Photos In Progress - Let's See 'Em Everybody - Here's A Couple

If some of you are wondering why this plant is soo green still ..honestly iam wondering that myself this is after a 15 day flush with flawless finish and 24 hr in darkness before choping her ..any ideas?

Flushing buds since 2002

Re: Trimming & Bud Photos In Progress - Let's See 'Em Everybody - Here's A Couple

If some of you are wondering why this plant is soo green still ..honestly iam wondering that myself this is after a 15 day flush with flawless finish and 24 hr in darkness before choping her ..any ideas?

Flushing buds since 2002
She looks absolutely amazing. Very nice job! How did you get such big buds? What did you do during flower?

I have an outdoor bush in flower and would love her to look like that.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She looks absolutely amazing. Very nice job! How did you get such big buds? What did you do during flower?

I have an outdoor bush in flower and would love her to look like that.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thank you ..I like the advanced line up for my nutrients they work very well ..they also have ph perfect technology if u mix right ur ph will be 6.0 everytime great for beginner aswell ..i use a combination of sensi bloom A&B , bud candy , voodoo juice ,mother earth blended organic super tea ,molases ..i grow in soil / coco mix that i make myself ..hope everything works out with ur outdoor girl

Flushing buds since 2002

Back
Top Bottom