Trinity Closet Needs Odor HELP PLEASE!

Hi,

I have a supercloset trinity system, which is a cabinet system with two cabinets. I use both for flower. I run LED's and CFL's.

It came with an ODOR SOK for each closet.. They suck.

I have a 120 cfm fan blowing intake air into the cabinets... One fan for each cabinet. And another 120 fan attached to the ODOR SOK going out of the cabinet...

Here's my issue... I CANNOT ventilate outside the house. The only room available for this doesn't have a window, and I'm not plumbing something.

So, I need the room the cabs are in to be where the odor ends. I'm thinking of replacing the odor soks with the smallest carbon cans available. The cabs are only 30 cubic feet so one each should more than do the trick...

However, before I purchase them, I really need some feedback because I've heard people say that there just is NO way to control odor during peak flower and that if people are in the house they are going to smell it at some point.

I want to be able to be standing in the next room 10 feet away and not smell it... But ALL air must remain in that room while guests are in the house.... Can someone detect a mother in law story here????

Thanks for your help.

Yo Dude--try Glade plug-ins---they worked for me on final 3 weeks in my Deluxe. If you got room on your power box on the cab plug them in there. If not in the wall or use an extension cord. Double down with the glades if you have to. If your MILaw has a real good sniffer, I would get an ozonator. Call SuperCloset and tell them what's going on...they helped me with a lotta things during my grow..and offered to a commercial ozonator for a lot less than at my local hydro store. I didn't have to go that route since I live alone but would if i had to.

Hi,

I want to be able to be standing in the next room 10 feet away and not smell it... But ALL air must remain in that room while guests are in the house.... Can someone detect a mother in law story here????

Thanks for your help.

OK, get a carbon filter and fan setup. It will work.

I grew some very stinky buds in a cabinet. Made my own carbon filter by placing a frame over a bathroom exhaust fan with screen between the two. I filled the frame with about 4 inches of carbon pellets from any pet store.

The filter (which inside the cab near the top) ran 24/7 and provided airflow thru the cab. The only air that would leave the cab went thru the filter.

I had friends in the basement regularly to smoke out. No one knew except for the people I told.

Before the filter, even during the veg cycle, we could smell that fresh vegetation smell (like a greenhouse) up the stairs and in the kitchen.

After the filter. Nothing.
It is worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom