Twin? Maybe

Greenleef

I used the paper towel method ,seed popped and had 2 taproots . I planted into a solo cup . She is about 3 inches tall (only 3 days old ) i can clearly see the 2 separate roots or stems . But it is not 2 separate plants or twins . She is stuck together, the top only has one set of leaves . Has anyone had this happen. I was hoping to separate them once big enough . But i cant do that now obviously. She is literally 2 stems with one set of cotyledons.

I used the paper towel method ,seed popped and had 2 taproots . I planted into a solo cup . She is about 3 inches tall (only 3 days old ) i can clearly see the 2 separate roots or stems . But it is not 2 separate plants or twins . She is stuck together, the top only has one set of leaves . Has anyone had this happen. I was hoping to separate them once big enough . But i cant do that now obviously. She is literally 2 stems with one set of cotyledons.
I am having a bit of a hard time picturing without a photo. If worse comes to worse and you can’t separate the two plants without injuring both, snip off the one you like less and try cloning it. Might need a few weeks before it’s ready, though — I wouldn’t try it with a little seedling.

I will try to post a picture if i learn how to . I am new to this website .thank you for the help . Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom