UK outdoor: When to start?

Nice I'm gonna start mine in my closest and put them outside in may I think . I'm gonna put 3 out together and see how they do .

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Irish. I did this spring 2016 in Canada near Ottawa. Today its a balmy -20 C. Really fing cold in F :)

You want to be sure there will be no more frost. Here thats end of may.

Regarding indoor pre starting with autos, I would suggest 3 to 4 weeks before outdoor date lets say June 1st. That way they are getting max sunshine for the 6 weeks around summer solstice.

If using regular plants, time them so they will finish say end September - before first frost.

A lesson learned was I didnt match the light schedule inside to what it was going to be outside on move them outside day. They got confused and tried to reveg.

Based on this daily average sunshine hours in June is 7 BBC Weather - Gatwick Airport

Last thought is look for seeds that are good for outdoor growing, and mold and pest resistant.

good luck :)

Hey guys I'm gonna go for it this summer and do a outdoor grow. In the UK. Crazy I know ha fingers crossed for good weather. But I'm very much a rookie so I need advice when to put them outside .

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
put my 2 autos out today

Screenshot_698.png

Back
Top Bottom