Unknown issue for me - newbie

notsodialedin

Frist ill try to give you some proper stats so you have a better idea and or possible solution.

First Time Indoor grow (space 10x10)
Strain London Fog Sativa - so they say.
germ seed (6)
2 gal pots, nutrient rich potting soil
temp 68F low and 75F high, 50 to 65% hum
40 days veg from sprout.
400w MH 24/7

plants topped twice during veg, lolly popped day 30 . 2 males appeared and disposed. 4 confirmed females - took 8 cuttings for clones. all 8 survived and are rooting after day 7
water cycle twice a week. fresh water one watering (grow big veg) solution w/water. proper drainage
foliage feed spray once a week with regular misting. No more of that during flowing

Day 41 Flipped 18/6 for 3 days 400w HPS
Day 44 12/12 hours
Day 51 -top leaves drooping and dropping

Problem -Drooping/dropping leaves (top Leaves) tad bit yellowing in center of leaf for new growth as well.

Not over watering, waiting top soil is dry knuckle deep. Even poked aeration holes with kabob wood stick. about 8 in each pot through top soil. proper drainage as well.

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated as I want to get this resolved and not cause further stress to the ladies. Please and thanks :)

I've never heard of your strain either has my buddies so more info is good, avoid poking hole to avoid breaking those roots, sativas in 2 gallon pots is way too small. minimum is 4 us gallons, budget a month per gallon of potting mix, and sativas will take longer to finish,
IMO potup to a minimum of 4 usgall. and water well, no nutes for 2-3 weeks, above all avoid going 24/7..understand that like with all sentient beings, including humans much energy and cell division happens when asleep, go 18/6 in veg.

even tho you add nute solution to your watering its called feeding where as with just water its watering, always lift the pot before watering, or feeding, first...or risk root rot!

good luck an post a pic

Back
Top Bottom