Unknown seeds/strain.

Long Time Toker

Sup tokers & jokers ?

I started my first grow with some seeds from a pretty decent heady/spacey score. Out of the several seeds I planted only 4 germinated, and have been thriving in veg for the last 3 weeks.
I've been reading about seeds and that stash seeds don't usually produce very good bud regardless of the strain. Is this true ? or was it advert. for the seed banks. I will buy good seeds first of the year, but for now I'm rolling with what I have for my first grow until I get over the learning curve.

Also, I have some seeds in storage from my current stash that I believe to be BlueBerry Kush. Are there people in here who can identify strain by looking at it?

Thanks in Advance.
The Noatec

Hi noatec, Bag seed can yield some gems. Unless a person is very familiar with a strain they can usually not id a plant by sight. Smell, taste, and sight, yes. :peace:

Yes your Bag Seed who turn it 100% better than the Bag weed they came from. Plus it is a great idea to begin with free seeds to help learn and iron out problems. Mistakes are less costly using bag seed. You will enjoy! Then after order the $ seeds when your Confidence has grown. This may gave you an Idea of what your looking for in your plants.
What are the Different Growth Characteristics Associated with Indica, Sativa & Hybrid
Wishing you much luck! Enjoy and as cocoJoe always says BE SAFE. ;)
:xmas:

The bag seed I have in storage now, leaves a very distinct blueberry after taste and smell. So, I'm assuming it's some kind of BB strain. Can't wait to to bring those girls to life.

Thanks for the info.

The only reason bag seeds won't produce quality bud is the grower. Do a good job with good lighting and proper nutes you bag seed will be as good and likely many times better than the bag which they came from.

Great to know!!!! Thanks.
Everything is going good so far.
Air temp 80
Rez temp 60
6.5 PH
18/6 on MH

The only thing I'm gray about right now is when to add nutes. I was showing yellow tips 2 days ago so I gave 50% solution. Almost all the yellow is gone now and they are a much brighter shade of green. I need a PPM meter, but not until after the holidays. Man I would really like to put hydro stuff on my wish list, but I don't think the fam would get it.

I'll post my grow log with pics this evening.

Back
Top Bottom