up date

LocAL BoI

well just giving an up date on my babies well there a week and one day old their working on their 3rd set of leaves. well plan on putting them on 12/12 in one week so they don't get to big. hopping to keep them 3' to 3 1/2' or under they are about 4''-5'' tall now. wish me luck :Rasta: ......

Do you have the room to do some LST (low stress training)? If so, I'd let them go untill they're 14-18 inches tall before you switched to 12/12. You'll get more bud at harvest that way. Actually, you really don't need that much more room. The plants will only be a bit bigger around than your pots. Good luck w/the grow man.
Vin

well vin i do have room for only about 5 plants of that size. well if you guide me through the process then i'll give it a shot. got 7 plants and hopping for at least 4 girls...thanks for the reply ...

well just got back from the store and got 2 more 120watt CLFs to and to my six 60watt CLFs... hopes this makes a differnce to the babies....

LocAL BoI said:
well vin i do have room for only about 5 plants of that size. well if you guide me through the process then i'll give it a shot. got 7 plants and hopping for at least 4 girls...thanks for the reply ...
Drill 6 or 8 holes around the rim of your pots, and tie strings to your main stem and slowly (over several days) bend it over by pulling it down via the string tied to one of the holes. you can use as many of the other holes as you need to pull the lower branches a bit away from the plant to expose them to more light. you can pull them in just about any direction as long as you do it slowly. hope that helps
Vin

thanks vin i'll give it a try i'll give a up date in a couple of days.

L BoI

well just another update... well when i last updated the girls were 1week and one day old and working on their 3rd set of leaves now their 1week and five days old and working fifth set of leaves and looking good. I have transplanted 2 days ago when i did they were looking a little droppy noe their nice and perky standing tall. they got transplanted in to a 2gallon pot were they will stay in till harvest. any suggestions on any thing that will help me in the near future or any comments on what to expect. thanks for taking the time to read this ....

hey everyone well just letting all know that i won't be on for a few week's due to the lost we are suffering. mother in law pasted and is with the angles now. will try as hard as possible to keep up with the grow if i can't i'll donate them to someone who can. RIP RIP RIP we took a huge blow tonight with this loss.....

well everyone i'm back and runnin good... well heres the up date girls are one week and a couple of days into flowering. just orderd my hps light from inside.com and should be here by next week friday.can't wait to get the girls under the light.. should see a huge improvment... how is everyone else doing haven't talked to anyone for a while....

we're doing good.

so, you were on .. 24 hour photoperiod for how long? then switched to 18/6, for how long? and are now on 12/12 correct?

Sounds like you're doing good to me. Keep it up.

i started them on 18/6 then i went into 12/12 about a week half ago ...

sorry no pic yet. saving money to get dig cam. as soon as i get the cam i'll post some pic for all.. and i'll start a grow journal...

hey wazup peps today just got the pac of mylar in... hopping it makes a huge difference in the grow room. i'll hook it all up tomorrow and give an up date... the hps is gonna be here on friday and it's gonna be so sweet to finally have all the stuff i need.....

Back
Top Bottom