US Senate Campaign, Joe Kennedy Reaches Out To Supporters Of Marijuana Legalization

There is an alternative to "reefer madness" in the MA Senate election.

His name is Joe Kennedy.

My name is Garrett Anderson and I am the Scheduling Director for the Joe Kennedy for U.S. Senate campaign.

Mr. Kennedy is an Independent running in the Massachusetts Senate Special Election set for January 19, 2010.

Now that the holiday season has come and gone, Joe will now begin to criss-cross the state of Massachusetts to bring his message to the electorate and make his case for his candidacy.

Joe Kennedy, a resident of Dedham, is interested in speaking with and meeting with MassCann sometime between now and January 19th. Joe is very interested in meeting with the group to have a dialouge on the the legalization of marijuana as well any other issues that come up in the question & answer session. If you are interested in hosting Joe, please let me know. Joe is the only candidate in the race who is open to the idea of legalizing marijuana. Joe believes that this is a state issue; therefore, the federal government should have no role at all. Legalizing marijuana is 100% off the table for Scott Brown and Martha Coakley. Joe is hopeful that he can meet with your club to expand on this issue and get a true dialouge going on the issue. I appreciate your consideration in this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Garrett Anderson

Scheduling Director Joe Kennedy for U.S. Senate

Joe Kennedy for Senate

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Examiner.com
Author: Mike Cann
Copyright: 2009 Clarity Digital Group LLC d/b/a Examiner.com
Website: US Senate campaign, Joe Kennedy reaches out to supporters of marijuana legalization

Back
Top Bottom