Vexy's Circus!!

SeXy VeXy

Alright. So I've got some pictures to share with the forums and figured I'd just lump them all into one thread. If I could get my damn camera working for longer than 10 minutes, I'd be a LOT happier...

These are my current buds. Oddly compressed, but grind it up and it inflates to quadruple it's size. Then roll it and you're left with nothing!! (The best pics I could get before my crap camera died):

crushrhinofar.jpg

crushrhinoclose.jpg

Here's two joints that I rolled to take to work (they sure don't look like the 1.5g I busted up) alongside the pile of Kif collected from my grinder after.. which I smoked from the Devil before work..

2jointsand1bud.jpg

Maybe more pics to follow... :cool:

:tommy: :tommy: :tommy:

awesome vexy!!! that kif powder looks good!

nice computer case....

Ive been thinking about getting a grinder to collect kief. I was wondering about how long it takes to get a smokeable amount? I smoke a few bowls daily, so Im sure it wouldnt take THAT long. Anyone have an idea?

nice pics....

KingKronic said:
Ive been thinking about getting a grinder to collect kief. I was wondering about how long it takes to get a smokeable amount? I smoke a few bowls daily, so Im sure it wouldnt take THAT long. Anyone have an idea?
Be patient and collect it for a few weeks, once you have about a quarter inch of crystals then it should be enough, depending on how big the collector is.

And awesome pics Vexy, those nugs are fucking coated in THC goodness

my buddy just bought a grinder

Back
Top Bottom