War on Drugs

Kurokawa

hey Guys, Ive been checking the news and it got me laughing, first of all we all know that the war on drugs has been in full swing for years now, but I would like to note were we(stoners) stand in our fight for freedom, and needless to say were kicking some over oppresive gun weilding ass.

In our goverments fight against drugs they have wasted billions of dollars countless time and endless man power for what? HAHA! not a god damn thing. Our goverment armed with I.R. mounted cameras on helicopters with the backing of the entire police force and drug dogs plus laws, tv ads, penalties, fines, exacution and they cant stop us what so ever (not that I am complaning)

Now theres stoners- we are armed with uh... well my pipe of fury and my flame of justice, and not to mention my mighty bag of holy sacrament.
Ok heres the part were I write how much money we sppend but its hard to say how much we spend, its problebly in the lesser billions.
WE ARE WINNING THE DRUG WAR AND WERE FUCKED UP ON DRUGS
what does that say about our goverment.
Its a battle we have won in this long war.

Light up a joint every one, for our victory and for the fallen, for you are a member of an army that is stronger than the U.S. itself

Why does the goverment hate people who smoke pot? They use to love the crops they brought and allowed it to be grown and smoked a long time ago.

What is it they have against us? Is it because we might find some kind of enligtenment and see the error of the governmentall ways? Is it because they cant find a lucrative way to make money off it? Do they need to make money out of everything they do?

What is the big fucking deal?

Weed doesnt give you superstenght. Or makes you move faster and loose weight fast (see speed is a good thing in small doses). I just dont see their point. Obviously adults should be the only ones allowed to do it becasue of the finished body developement. But why censor it and put it in a bad lilght? It stupid and wrong.

after the 60's, when the gov't thought there was gonna be this huge revolution...they crapped in their pants....
been doin the "war on drugs" ever since to keep us "hippies" in our place.

bastards.

winterpeggyeh said:
after the 60's, when the gov't thought there was gonna be this huge revolution...they crapped in their pants....
been doin the "war on drugs" ever since to keep us "hippies" in our place.

bastards.
Just goes to show you what kind of yellow bellied pussies they are. Fucking mother fuckers.

Hawker said:
i wonder....if they legalize, or decriminalize weed, do you think prices will go down? contributing factors to its high price are mainly it being illegal......
I swear we had this disccusion before (not me an you but the boards) and the conclusion was about even on both sides. I still say the prices would come down. And if you went to Wal-Mart the prices woudl roll back all the time.:D

We may never truly win, but we will never lose either as long as free will and intolerence towards the p.i.g.'s continues

Oh by the way that whole spiel about my "pipe of fury" bit was just added in because I listed a bunch of shit for the govment and what can I say "I fight with my pipe I rigged from a soda can" or something along those lines

Good thread and all, were all stoners here, but I mean who didnt know this already. I mean I wrote research papers about this shit, but hey maybe thats just me, but I think a lot of you are very intelligent, and do your homework, and have known the shit for years.. but then again I haven't been able to smoke in a few weeks so yeah I guess I'm just puttin everyone down lol

ChronicKind said:
Good thread and all, were all stoners here, but I mean who didnt know this already. I mean I wrote research papers about this shit, but hey maybe thats just me, but I think a lot of you are very intelligent, and do your homework, and have known the shit for years.. but then again I haven't been able to smoke in a few weeks so yeah I guess I'm just puttin everyone down lol

Nah man its cool, really I just wanted to put out the info of how we are seriously out gunned here in THERE war against us, besides no one can be pissed off at you for having opinions, thats why I dig this country- I tell most people what I think of them, its cool cause I piss off alot of christians that way and and when they telll me to keep my opinions to my self I tell them thats not how this country works

Back
Top Bottom