Weeds Season Six Promo: The Plot Deepens

The fifth season of Weeds took this Showtime hit to a darker place than ever before.

Nancy had the baby of a Mexican drug lord, while son Shane concluded events by murdering the woman pulling the strings behind Esteban's political campaign.

Based on the following promo for season six, things aren't about to lighten up any time soon. It looks like Nancy and her kids will flee Mexico, Esteban and the police, leaving their lives behind... again.

Where will they head? The casting of Linda Hamilton as a marijuana grower in Seattle appears to be a hint. Watch the preview below and catch up on your favorite Weeds quotes now.

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: TV Fanatic
Author: M.L. House
Copyright: 2010 TV Fanatic

If ever there was a more stupid show with acting worse than this one then I haven't seen it.

These shows are what perpetuate the stupidity of the straights who think they know what goes on in the world of weed.

I thought Kevin Nealon's character made the first couple seasons entertaining, but the show did loose its charm rather quickly.

I wouldn’t expect a sit-com to mirror reality so I am not angry about the show's existence.
It's not like Cheech and Chong offered a glimpse of reality to "straights," but I know a few who enjoy them for what they are.

Yeah very true.
It's just such a poorly acted show with stupid story lines and just watching it kills any high that I may be enjoying at the time, so I do tend to get harsh when I criticize it.

I stopped watching around season three because it was becoming a bit over the top for me. Nancy had to bone just about every male character on the show to survive or relieve stress, and every kid could crank out 2 grand a day in sales while a DEA agent patiently waited for his turn to embed himself inside the show's lead character.

As for the whole plot leading to Mexico, if I'd seen it I may have been just as critical.

I stopped watching around season three because it was becoming a bit over the top for me. Nancy had to bone just about every male character on the show to survive or relieve stress, and every kid could crank out 2 grand a day in sales while a DEA agent patiently waited for his turn to embed himself inside the show's lead character.

As for the whole plot leading to Mexico, if I'd seen it I may have been just as critical.

+REPs

+Credits

+Karma

Back
Top Bottom