Well, i know it's not nute burn.. what is it?

frosown

2012-12-05_16-53-44_319.jpg

Strain: sweet tooth auto
She is 2 weeks from seed today, stealth grow, the box stays at about 78-83 degrees F. Just started feeding fox farm veg nutes at about 1/4 strength every other feeding. There are small bugs flying around, i presume gnats, and they never seem to be on the plant.
So, what is the issue with the leaves continuing to curl up, as well as have those odd "abrasions" on them. I moved my light source another 1/2 inch away, 3 6500k 23w bulbs.
All help is appreciated.

Looks like it is just going through the growing phase. May be a little too hot..Look under the leafs and see if there are any lil black dots, ( mites ) . i think you just watch and enjoy. She looks pretty healthy to me. Gnats are always a problem for me too, i try to spray them when ever possible.

Looks like it is just going through the growing phase. May be a little too hot..Look under the leafs and see if there are any lil black dots, ( mites ) . i think you just watch and enjoy. She looks pretty healthy to me. Gnats are always a problem for me too, i try to spray them when ever possible.

Well, i did get rid of the 4th light sunday to reduce the heat, I now open up the box and have my fan blow fresh air in there, even with the computer fans on the inside, she deserves full fresh air sometimes. But do you see the marks on the left and right fan leaves? I mean really look at those.. idk what it is. But, i did see that the first little leaves that pop out, 1 of them seems to have been partially eaten away. I am keeping my eyes out for bugs, now going to be checking every 3hrs i'm able. Any other help people, desperate..

Well, i did get rid of the 4th light sunday to reduce the heat, I now open up the box and have my fan blow fresh air in there, even with the computer fans on the inside, she deserves full fresh air sometimes. But do you see the marks on the left and right fan leaves? I mean really look at those.. idk what it is. But, i did see that the first little leaves that pop out, 1 of them seems to have been partially eaten away. I am keeping my eyes out for bugs, now going to be checking every 3hrs i'm able. Any other help people, desperate..

Hopefully you are not using miracle grow soil. If not, Go to the start of the problems page and do a search for canoe leaves or leaf curl. You will be entertained for a long time on cause and effect. It's in there. Good luck.

I've seen info similar to this, with greater detail, and have yet to find the pits that seem to be forming on the leaves.. People, you seem to be focusing on the leaf curling more than anything, and that was a heat problem to begin with and is not showing on new growth so i'm not so worried about that. What i'm worried about is how you see those markings on the biggest fan leaves? What are those from, I cannot find the cause anywhere :/

Back
Top Bottom