What am I GROwING?

pebbles

i found a dime bag with 20+ seeds, i germinated and now they are growing. but im alittle confused. i have no idea if im growing chronic or shwagg. at first i thought it was shwag due to the fact taht i live where they have never seen good bud ever . so assuming the worst of them i nurtured them. as of now i have four females left and they are budding. the thing is is they dont hardley smell at all but if touched it lets out a smell of piney christmas that is dank as shit nad they look absolutley amazing. i cant help but think they might have some potential. how do i know what it is? or do i just wait and smoke it haha. any suggestions?:Rasta:

Re: What am I GROwING???

how do i know what it is?

Well with bagseed... you don't.

It is true genetics play a big role in the potency of the plant. However, even if the seeds came from some dirt weed you can still grow the plants out and produce a better product then the buds the seeds came from originally. Alot of the reasons why dirt weed is so bad is because the growers do not care for the plants very well. Males are left in and seeds are created thus reducing potency. Once harvested, it is usually not dired or cured carefully and is downright manhandled during transport.

The more TLC you give the plant, the more THC you will get. This is the difference between growing for personal use and growing purely for profit. Bagseed is a great way to try your hand at growing. :peace:

ok so every seed has potential basically? thats good to know thanks. by the way first harvest is coming up in a couple of days!!!!! mmmm delicious!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom