What an awesome time to be alive

Welcome.

For those being willing to share, how do you see getting involved/ a piece of the pie on a legalized commercial scale? No right or wrong answers here, I’m just curious where everyone’s head is at related to this as I find it to be very interesting . And I had no idea my boy from Pacific Rim hit the 1s and 2s.

I personally would like to get into a large grow, actually care for plants and work on the ground level of making them magnificent Aside from that, I do a little stock trading and I focus on cannabis stocks as I see it being pretty solid through the coming shit storm our market is long overdue for.....

Ello :) Just joined, hoping to add another good resource to my education here and maybe get some footing in the cannabis employment realm. Im at a point in life where I cannot fathom continuing to dedicate myself tirelessly to a job I despise for a wage that doesnt even cover my living expenses. Its so very sad, like a complete waste of a life. And right now, we are at ground zero of cannabis finally breaking through the barriers here in the states that will allow us to discover its full potential, how could I not want to be a part of that?! ☺ Its so crazy exciting, imagining all the ways we might discover to use cannabis, where it might pop up in our everyday society, Im just stoked My mindless monkey job allows me 8 hrs a day to listen to podcasts about cannabis and Im just blown away by all the innovations in the industry already, I cant wait!!
:cheer: Welcome to the forum @Thai Stick Durden! :cheer:

When you reach 50 posts,you'll be able to vote in our monthly contests for the best plant, nug, and member. It will also allow you to start sending PMs.

Be sure to check out our sponsors too. They have contests for cool stuff on this site from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom