What ducting is needed for a 2m x 3m x 2m area

syntax

hi, thinking of setting up a tent.

What ducting and what sort of fan would be needed for a 2m(w) x 3m(l) x 2m(h) area

running 250w mh constant veg area (enclosed)

1x 1000w mh during mid/late veg (shade only)
or
2x 1000w hps during flower (shade only)

(max of only 2 lights + 250w mh running at 1 time)

if that makes sense

kinda confused? why mention the 250watt veg area if its not in the grow space your trying to vent?
unless you have all the lights in that tent? keep in mind you didn't give us much details to work from. :p
if its 2x 1000watt hps in the 6.5x10x6.5 space you could use a glassed hood tho the tubes will also work.
you're tent seems on the short side to me for 2x 1000watt hps. best of luck.

the ducting is pretty simple to figure out. the fan just using 1 inline fan for them both (hooded or tubed),
looking for 900+cfm from light straight out of space to were ever its vented to.
may wish to buy a fairly larger fan and a speed controller. (noise issue)

i was thinking of having the 250w veg in the same room but not included in the measurements i gave.
i was unsure whether heat from the veg area would contribute much to the heat in the area im trying to work out venting for.

and how do i work out whether i have 900cfm pushing through? or just go with a 1000cfm fan and expect it would work?

sorry if these questions sound stupid but i am new =]

if the veg area is separate and controlled well, i dont see any effect from it.

the box should include your fan's information. with a fan controller. (if you don't like noise)
you could use say 1500cfm fan and run it about 60-70% to obtain around your goal.
really depends on how you have lights connected and were its vented too.

Back
Top Bottom