What have we done?

Giomeister

Perhaps a bad way to start a thread. I however can see where Jack was coming from.

back in the sixties the Hippies would get up. Walk, travel by bus or hitch to go make some noise on capital hill.

Yet today people are scared to make noise because of such a thing.

However, look at what he are in.

Big brother is watching and we are linked in to the lovely network of information.

We live by the net and our lives are floating out there.

I was a bill collector and know how easy to gets some info.

Our "social security" card. Our medical data being sold, GPS monitoring, and a black list from the man in regards to books checked out at the library.

Till 84 years old or dead...Jack and Capt Ed had this ideal.

Shameful that it is reverted as much as it has.

Used worldwide and now our lovely world governments limits and edits or sends in the masked men with big guns to seize cash or medicine. To fund whatever they wish.

This really upsets me.

We should get together and make a shit load of noise.........

a man in Las Vegas was helping patients get legally licensed, was registered as a non-profit business and paid taxes on all business had his property seized and stuff trashed because they wanted to check something.

Yet, no arrests made. No property seized on any ledgers. However a truck is missing, and property damaged.

The Obama admin has let this go to hell.

People are being harassed when they follow the laws considering legal marijuana.

Medical Marijuana ..........how f$%^& is this?

Very. You see we have lost control of our own government.Our government is running the show.Dont ever have a Government run the show like the feds all on there own. thats against human rights.there no different in amercans eyes than the cartel at this point.Not giveing props or anything but we do as we do and in your corner do you say yes or no, should be a personal opinion, or a doctors, not someone who knows nothing about you.and especialy has no concerns for your life cause it doesnt effect theres.thats the deal. im not saying i know whats up.but i know whats up with me.after i die i continue to live,i hope.and i wont stant for this anywhere.J

I have made quite an effort to contact with the local politickals (badly spelled on purpose) type folk.

I have written a mess load of emails and complained in both my own words and pre-formatted letters written by NORML, SafeAccess and so on.

I have started like the old tradition of how shit falls. From the top down...

Wrote Obama, and the Vp and then locale government.

However, it seems nothing is timely at all.

email takes 4 times longer and the day and time we are in the information age has well. made things more accessable and longer. ......

I would march if i knew where to go, LOL

and If i could afford to take time off of work and not be affected by it.

I do feel it is a freaking horrendous situation we have ourselves in.

I support a stay at home mom, (the mrs) and 2 younger girls...

so i am limited on what i can do.

And, yes i did scrub a post being that it sat for months with no reply. That was my judgement call while starting a level of crap and getting people to wake up in realize how bad it is.

I think we are socially programmed from a young age. And, with that we have a set of things we believe in.

Grad from college on National Loans, buy a house on federal and bank loans. Get your first "new car" on loans. Pay back a mess load of money on things we either do not need or will never use.

Get married, have kids, weed is bad....whatever your upbringing is.

Jack was right. And, i feel very strongly about his mission.

Like he spoke to me in person when he ruffled up some feathers.

And, the answer is too easy. this is why it is regulated and 10 billion a year is spent to fight it.

Grow it for free, no FDA involvement, self medicate, doctors and multi-billion dollar drug companies lose money. Doctors who practice "snake oil" methods lose business. Thats what perscriptions are anyhow!!

We have the wonder drug. Only need to make it a non-criminal act to grow and use.

and, it has been around for thousands of years.

friggin amazing! the Marine Corps never taught us that, LOL

Anyhow, keep up the whining and complaining. I am sure something is being done to curve the current scenario.

And, if i cause emotions, of hate or rage or such things. Maybe it is worth the time to think and see what we can do. :peacetwo:

Curious, but 9/11 that is a odd thing.

I would suppse the terrorist knew they would attack an american Icon.

Probably had some high level backing, and Probably CIA related. Probably a good reason to find the Lovely company called Homeland Security.....

Makes you wonder.

What I do is not for Jack, it's for the living. I admire Jack and his efforts, I recommend his book to all of the people that I have met.

I have made my mother understand that Marijuana didn't screw me up, it was the legal drugs that did that.. Beer and Cigs then came weed. But my point is she now knows what "pot" is doing to our country's, Mexico and U.S.A.

I also just had my Grandfather in-law pass away from terminal cancer, I watched him die a miserable death, he would have tried Cannabis but was too scared of the law. This is what keeps me ranting.

I have family members that won't talk to me any more because I am constantly asking them to sign petitions or go on rallies with me. I also have my wife up to her ears with my babbling. She does defend me and what I'm saying even though she does not smoke.

I have done the same as you by starting from the "top" down to my township leader.
I am going to another rally on the 6th, with a small group that I joined, found them on FB. My wife and her grandmother have finally given in and will be joining me.

My FB and MS is full of vids and petitions, i joined and donate to LEAP, NORML,Just say now and Students for Safe Access.

I registered to vote as a Republican just so I can vote, I am not Republican or Democrat, I don't gang bang anymore. I just want to cast my vote for the person that speaks to me and answers my e-mails, not some "Robo" responder.

I'm just worried about this country, my kids have to live in it.

I do agree. Do this for the living. However, the idea of doing something to continue and honor his memory is where i am coming.

The government or whatever the powers that be have manufactured great "social shackles" .... when you put on these social shackles on, you become a slave. Once these are locked in, your will is no longer yours.

Here is what I am talking about.

Getting married, having a family to look after, having a job, a mortgage and a white picked fence. THESE are the modern day shackles.

Why do you think most people don't stand up and speak out about this? They dont want to lose their job which equals missing your car/mortgage payments which equals not being able to take care of your family which equals you are a failure in life.

Im telling ya, its enough to make you not take action for what you really believe in when they put it in those terms. Many a soldier is silenced when the welfare of their family is being held hostage by the system we live in.

The government or whatever the powers that be have manufactured great "social shackles" .... when you put on these social shackles on, you become a slave. Once these are locked in, your will is no longer yours.

Here is what I am talking about.

Getting married, having a family to look after, having a job, a mortgage and a white picked fence. THESE are the modern day shackles.

Why do you think most people don't stand up and speak out about this? They dont want to lose their job which equals missing your car/mortgage payments which equals not being able to take care of your family which equals you are a failure in life.

Im telling ya, its enough to make you not take action for what you really believe in when they put it in those terms. Many a soldier is silenced when the welfare of their family is being held hostage by the system we live in.

Agreed. I have done bill collections for over 10 years. I like the idea of calling it "social programming" you get a loan to go to college, get a loan for the first car, get a credit card. Because, fico matters. After which you either surrender the things that society dictates as making you happy.

I do not make a car payment, i only pay rent and utilities. Of course my earning power is not a lot since back in college and paying for that. I want schooling for my specialized field. Otherwise, i would think school is overrated.

People 50 years back when get a car to get back and forth and a job and support a family on that. Now it is insane to think americans are so wasteful and concerned with materialism. Meanwhile our neighboring countries starve.

Or they are corrupt and nothing gets the peoples needs met.

Back
Top Bottom