What I be smokin with

stonedclown

stuff0041.JPG

stuff0031.JPG

stuff0051.JPG

stuff0071.JPG

stuff0081.JPG

ill add my bong later but the sherlock type pipe i dont have a name for also the chillium has no name any suggestions?

Re: wat i be smokin with

and here's my bong it also has no name

stuff010_6491461.JPG

i like ur sherlock man

stuff0041.JPG

My buddy has a bowl just like that, no joke.

brett2themax said:
stuff0041.JPG

My buddy has a bowl just like that, no joke.
really what he name his mine is mr. bubble

You have some great pieces. I like that first little pipe. That bong is pretty crazy to. Am I the only one that has never named any of their pieces?

SlimDog53185 said:
You have some great pieces. I like that first little pipe. That bong is pretty crazy to. Am I the only one that has never named any of their pieces?

Yes, yes you are... you should be ashamed...

j/k, I didn't use to name my pieces, then I sarted one day, now I name them when I'm really fucked up, I end up giving them like 20 names cause I keep forgeting what the orignial name was, lol

dude i love pipes with a snail bowl so you see the cherry! i try and make sure all of mine have it. i also love your chillum, oh and the sherlock is sweet, do you ever use it as a stemless?

HAHA420 said:
dude i love pipes with a snail bowl so you see the cherry! i try and make sure all of mine have it. i also love your chillum, oh and the sherlock is sweet, do you ever use it as a stemless?
uuhhhhh.... not sure dont no what stem less is could u shine some light on this
:hmmmm:

you see how your sherlock dips down away from the bowl and mouth piece? you can put water down in there and it is a bubbler with no stem thus stemless bubbler

nice pipes, love the sherlock, killer hoots man. inspired me to share mine, my last two bongs got smashed, well....one got shot...(long story another thread).....
cheers:bong:
o ya, authentic hookahs my inlaw brought back from dubai. Not too shabby.

Back
Top Bottom