What Strain Do You Find Helps The Best For Your Crohn's?

PFirefly

Hello all,

I was wondering what strains help the best for Crohn's Disease. There are so many out there now it's hard to figure. Also, off topic, what strain offers a mellow high. No paranoia or anxiety? Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

With love and blessings to all,

PFirefly

OK,

I've seen this post many time and since noone has anwered, I'll try to help ya out a little. I don't have Crohns, but I do have Gerd and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I find that ingesting THC/CBD's helps immensely. I'm not sure how that would work for your Crohn's, but it has improved my life. It's slows down my functions and keeps things more regular.

If you have issues with appetite and stomach pain, you may find that Indicas work really well. They give me the munchies and get rid of stomach pains. The Indicas can give you quite a bit of "couch lock" but they typically won't make you paranoid or anxious.

Sativas work well for appetite. But, they give you more of an "UP" high. Which at times, may feel like anxiety. But it's more of a desire to go do something. Sativas work really well for appetite also. Sativas can get a little rough if you over use. That's when you may end up a little paranoid. So, don't over do it with the Sativas, just use what you need and then maintain that level.

If you overuse with the indicas, you mainly end up taking a nap.

Back
Top Bottom