What strain for multiple problems

Vinton

I've submitted my application for legal use in Canada.
I'm suffering from MS-ADHD-bipolar II and Tourettes (tic) and insomnia due to ADHD. Is there a straint that would cover all?
For the first time. tried home grown sativa which was apparently potent and my heart beat was around 100 for a few hours with a slight chest tighness.

Thanks

i understand that when you have a reaction to cannabis as you described, (fast heartbeat, sweaty, etc), drinking a glass of cold milk will eliminate those symptoms fairly immediately. while i have not personally had this problem or used this remedy, it did come from a source whose information i would rely upon.

i know this answer comes too late, but it is good information to have in the event you have a problem again. being a patient with multiple medical conditions, it is my experience that you need to try different strains to see whaqt works best for you and your symptoms. i imagine a hybrid of some type is going to be your best bet. also, given the range of problems you address, you may find different strains whether indica, sativa, or hybrids thereof may affect your conditions differently. you may find one strain is better for daytime functioning and another for evening and even an altogether different strain for bedtime. unfortunately, you are going to have to play around a bit with strains to see what is best for you. finally, something i learned when i first began using medical mj, everyone's chemistry is different; henceforth, what works for me may be useless for you even if we are treating the identical things.

one caveat i would feel irresponsible not adding is that given the particular disorders you mentioned, i would strongly urge you to stay away from any strains with real psycho-active properties such as strains that are thai for one...although many strains have psycho-active properties. they will probably only agitate the symptoms you experience from your underlying disorder. i hope this information helps you and best of luck in your pursuit of finding the best cure you can to live the most functional life possible. take care.

Back
Top Bottom