what up everyone

maxamus1

what's up everyone. i come to this site to keep gaining knowledge on growing. hope to meet some cool ppl that can guide me to becoming a master grower. hope to talk to everyone, till then grow what ya love and love what ya grow. :cool:

Hello maxamus1! I saw that you just Harvested 6.5 z's.:cheer: I think your a Deep Water Culture too..Correct? Welcome to 420. Great to have you here Friend. If you have not falling in love with this Community yet, you soon will. Continue to :surf: the forums and gain the knowledge that has gathered here. Between the awesome growers and the fantastic information 420 provides anything is Possible. See you around Buddy and Enjoy 420! :peace:

Please in the DecemberContests and Vote! 420 Contests - 420 Magazine

thanxs for the warm welcome to the community. yes i grow with bubbles but thinking of doing a gorilla grow next season.

When you grow with bubbles , he's much happier especially since Michael passed away!!ba-da-bing!!

good to know i made the right move. i see a lot of other have have done the same. thanxs bubble heads for bringing me here.

Back
Top Bottom