Whats the wildest and craziest food concoction you've ever made just bec your high?

:welcome:

Im hoping to get some ideas for delicious food combinations that i can eat while im high, not necessarily with thc in it, i dont wanna get that high haha, The man who smokes five blunts while satisfying his hunger with a plate full of cannabis brownies, drizzled them in hash oil. simply jbecause, He wanted to get high. muhahahaha

HE IS, The Most Interesting Man In the world!... haha, sorry, just a lil "Dos Equis" humor.

but seriously, whats the wildest, tastiest combination of weird and unimaginable foods you've ever combined while you were high and hungry!!!

c'mmon lets here it! I know you all got something!, idc if you ate a snickers bar coated in a dog turd, lets hear it.. ;)

:thanks: :Namaste:

:thumb: thumbs up if you approve this message >=) :thumb:

Re: Whats the wildest and craziest food concoction you've ever made just bec your hig

Hey prod whats the word......hey check out my thread called stoney delights for some hilarious food for thought....

Re: Whats the wildest and craziest food concoction you've ever made just bec your hig

thanks!, will do...

well the best fucking thing i have ever eaten when i was super baked was i took some ground beef out of the freezer and let it dethaw for like a couple hours and go get stoned again and again until it dethawed only then to realize i could of dethawed it faster with numerous other ways.

anyways..

i take the ground beef and put it in a pan and fry the shit out of it, so its nice a clumpy and brown. ill add a little pepper or some other shit to it, but it wont matter in the end. im just stoned.

then once that shits all good, ill put like 1/4 of water in a pot and boil that shit up and add some cream cheese, sunflower oil, butter and processed cheese slices. ill let that shit sit on medium for a while until it gets nice and hot and cheesy

then ill steam some vegetables and

BAMM

you got a giant cheesy beefy vegetable bowl to eat and its fucking delicious

Back
Top Bottom