Where can I get a hand-blown glass pipe?

There for a while, people were reporting issues getting a ЯooR bong, because they kept getting sent a piece of domestic glass instead of the authentic quality German glass, lol, so maybe that company can sell it to you?

There for a while, people were reporting issues getting a ЯooR bong, because they kept getting sent a piece of domestic glass instead of the authentic quality German glass, lol, so maybe that company can sell it to you?
I am not going to support a company that sells fakes. ... I will just buy local at the head shop.

The local head shops were the businesses that were selling them, lol. Although I've read that Roor DE (too lazy to type the backwards letter on my cell phone) sent a cease and desist letter to "Roor USA" some years back. Roor DE is the authentic German company.

To the best of my knowledge, Roor glass sold in the USA is still made here, but it's now being done under license by a glassblowing company in California called Dementia. Which might actually be better than the thin-walled stuff from years ago, IDK.

Interestingly, a lot of head shop glass items are now imported from China, because they can sell it for less than what they used to have to pay for the decent stuff wholesale... and make a bigger profit in the process. A lot of the bongs/bubblers/spoons are even made from cheap soda glass instead of borosilicate glass.

If you can afford to buy "name brand glassware," is probably good idea to visit the brand's website and get the contact information so you can verify that the local business you intend to buy from is accrual selling what they're advertising it as.

Not all imported stuff is junk. RooR DE, of course, is quality and some of it is THICK walled. But there are others, too. I've got an extra large glass spoon pipe that was made in... the Czech Republic, maybe? It's God heavy walled borosilicate glass, and heavy enough that a friend used to call it my "personal defense pipe," lol. First time I threw it to him, he fumbled the catch and dropped it onto a concrete floor. Didn't harm it at all. It had since been dropped too many times to count. I was stupid and slammed it on an ashtray one time to knock the ashes out - and broke the ashtray! But the thing is, it was advertised and sold as being what it was; it wasn't some kind of counterfeit of a name brand. Those are the ones to avoid - the knockoffs.

Back
Top Bottom