Which is best

enterprisebbc

I have lung cancer and I know of 2 cures for various types. 1. RSO 2. EVCO which is Extra Virgin Coconut oil. It uses the coconut oil which strips the plant. Allowing for the dilution using EVCO are they both effective?

I haven't tried EVCO....I know for a fact RSO works 100%. Try to incorporate Harlequin strain mixed with IndicaXIndica (Master Kush is excellent)) for daytime use concentrated cannabis oil. Use this combo from wake up till noon, after noon use Indica till bed time. Here is a link for dosing correctly. Please note: This is a guide line and can vary to each individuals needs....Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method.

Also are you on any meds/chemo? Repairing the damage from chemo can take longer on the treatment of cannabis oil. 60 gram cancer treatment & 30-60 day follow up with preventive maintenance dose. Honestly I would stay on the PM dose forever. It not only heals cancer, prevents it from coming back and does many, many more things. Hope this helps. Any more questions ask away...someone will chime in @ 420. GL & best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom