Will my outdoor auto plant flower prematurely?

RetiredRN

This may be a stupid Question but if I throw an auto flower outside right now to grow will it flower prematurely because the days are not long enough where I am from to grow a photo period? Photo periods Can’t be planted outside in my region until the third week of next month.

Can you tell me why it wouldn’t be a good idea??
My views on this subject are not popular. But, I am set in my ways, and as Popeye was known to observe, "I am what I am and that's all what I am."
Since I have done the needed disclosure above, I will say that I don't believe Ruderalis to be Marijuana.
So, it's not a good idea because it is time for you to leave the nest. Spread your wings and FLY. You can grow real Marijuana.
I have spent a large percentage of my life getting good at growing, and, in my opinion, so-called 'auto' plant is not real Marijuana. I guess I could get good at growing Hops too, but ... why.
There IS a difference.
In flavor, in the high itself ... because it's real pot.

Learn the real plant. It is an amazing creature.

My views on this subject are not popular. But, I am set in my ways, and as Popeye was known to observe, "I am what I am and that's all what I am."
Since I have done the needed disclosure above, I will say that I don't believe Ruderalis to be Marijuana.
So, it's not a good idea because it is time for you to leave the nest. Spread your wings and FLY. You can grow real Marijuana.
I have spent a large percentage of my life getting good at growing, and, in my opinion, so-called 'auto' plant is not real Marijuana. I guess I could get good at growing Hops too, but ... why.
There IS a difference.
In flavor, in the high itself ... because it's real pot.

Learn the real plant. It is an amazing creature.

[/QUOTE Well first off Thankyou for your honesty. I just finished a grow and I have to say that my “fake” marijuana smokes better than anything I can get from a dealer or dispensary and my weed is the most powerful high I have ever had. There are many reasons I grow autos. I don’t worry about light leaks to name a few. Thankyou for offering to send me seeds but I have plenty of what I’m growing.

Back
Top Bottom